Sales Development Representative (Publisher Acquisition - Athens)
At Pollfish we are a mobile survey monetization network delivering surveys instead of ads through mobile apps. Our mission is to help app publishers make money from their apps with a new fun and interactive way through market research. We work at the moment with more than 140k mobile apps and websites all over the world gathering insights from more than 500M consumers.
As a Sales Development Representative at Pollfish in the Publisher Acquisition team, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the continued growth of our company and help redefine the way game studios and app owners make money from their apps. You’ll become an expert mobile app monetization as you prepare yourself for the next step in your sales career. You will also be responsible for the development of your prospecting strategy aligned with the overall growth objectives of the company.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player that is excited about working for a growth focused company in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. Experience in publisher acquisition within the mobile advertising networks space is a plus but not required. We are looking for a candidate that gets excited with the latest advancements in the mobile apps ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish, which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the mobile apps world. This role is ideal for an individual that enjoys building client relationships and working within a team environment.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Scale Pollfish publishers network while building strong relationships with app publishers
- Researching app and game studios, conducting outreach to CROs, Ad Operation Managers, and Director level contacts
- Development of individual outbound prospecting strategy aligned with company objectives
- Generate quality sales leads through outbound prospecting
- Successfully manage and qualify inbound leads
- Secure and schedule calls for Account Executive, achieving and exceed targets per month
- Manage and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Documenting and tracking activity via our CRM platform
- Travel and present Pollfish along with the rest of the team at various conferences around the world
- Act as a liaison between our app partners and the Pollfish mobile product team, providing feedback on how to improve our products and services
- 0-2 years of sales experience in publisher acquisition within the ad monetization space will be a plus
- Good understanding of mobile monetization and the different available monetization options for app publishers preferred
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Collaborative and consultative work style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic startup environment
- Understanding of hospitality and customer success principles, approaches and consideration
- Past achievement in new business development.
- Demonstrated ability to book client meetings via outbound email communication.
- Strong work ethic and excited about working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written, oral communication and in-person presentation skills.
- BA/BS degree is required
- Performance Based Incentives
- Company sponsored private medical insurance
- Pleasing and Flexible Startup environment
- Part of an innovative tech company
Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.