Senior Mobile Engineer
At Pollfish, we are a mobile survey monetization network delivering surveys instead of ads through mobile apps. Our mission is to help app publishers make money from their apps with a new fun and interactive way through market research. We work, at the moment, with more than 140k mobile apps and websites all over the world gathering insights from more than 550M consumers.
We are looking for talented Senior Mobile Engineers to work with Pollfish SDKs and plugins and help deliver a unique and smooth experience both to Pollfish app publishers and to the end-users.
We have two positions: one specializing in iOS and the other in Android. We are looking for senior engineers who get excited with the latest advancements in the mobile app ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the apps world.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Building, supporting and documenting Pollfish SDKs and plugins for different platforms.
- Testing via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, UI tests, integration tests, as well as testing using manual methods.
- Working closely with the support team to resolve issues from partners and users related to the SDKs
- Experience in creating and supporting iOS and/or Android libraries/SDKs
- Experience launching apps on different app stores
- Exposure to TDD and automated testing
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience working with design patterns
- Based on the knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies guide decisions on architecture and technical strategy
- Experience with Objective C, Java and/or Kotlin
- Has done some really cool stuff and optionally has a Github profile to demonstrate them
- Can operate in a fast-paced startup environment
- Stock option plan
- An attractive salary package
- Employer sponsored health insurance plan
- Monthly coupons for personal groceries
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
- Healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Weekly lunches
- Workstation hardware of your choice
- Pleasing and flexible startup environment
- Part of an innovative tech company
Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.