At Pollfish we interact and collect useful information for millions of consumers worldwide everyday. We care about end-user experience and pay high attention on the way we present market insights to our clients.
Our mission is to provide quality information at scale. Intuitive and interactive interfaces are in the core of everything we do.
We are looking for a talented Front-End Web Developer to create interactive interfaces and web applications. In this position, you will:
- Work with our development team to transform complex sets of real-time data into intuitive applications.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Write unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work closely with our design team to turn static Zeplin / Sketch files into amazing interactive interfaces.
- Responsive design
- Able to translate PSD/Sketch files to HTML5/CSS markup
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with design patterns
- Gets excited about new technologies and is unafraid to dive in, learn and use them
- Has done some really cool stuff and optionally has a Github profile to demonstrate them
- Can operate in a fast paced startup environment
- Stock option plan
- Employer sponsored private insurance
- Flexible work from home
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Pleasing and innovative startup environment
- Workstation hardware of your choice
Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.