Junior Mobile Engineer
At Pollfish, we are a mobile survey monetization network delivering surveys instead of ads through mobile apps. Our mission is to help app publishers make money from their apps with a new fun and interactive way through market research. We work, at the moment, with more than 140k mobile apps and websites all over the world gathering insights from more than 550M consumers.
We are looking for a Junior Mobile Engineer to work with Pollfish SDKs and plugins and help deliver a unique and smooth experience both to Pollfish app publishers and to the end-users.
We are looking for junior engineers with great passion for mobile technologies, who get excited with the latest advancements in the mobile app ecosystem and the global impact that can be made through Pollfish which is the pioneer in survey monetization in the apps world.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Building, supporting and documenting Pollfish SDKs and plugins for different platforms.
- Testing via automated methods, including but not limited to writing and running unit tests, UI tests, integration tests, as well as testing using manual methods.
- Working closely with the support team to resolve issues from partners and users related to the SDKs
- Experience in creating and supporting iOS and/or Android apps or libraries
- Experience launching apps on different app stores
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with Swift or Java or Kotlin
- Can operate in a fast-paced startup environment
- Exposure to TDD and automated testing would be appreciated
- Familiarity with design/architectural patterns will be considered a plus
- Stock option plan
- An attractive salary package
- Employer sponsored health insurance plan
- Monthly coupons for personal groceries
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home
- Healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Weekly lunches
- Workstation hardware of your choice
- Pleasing and flexible startup environment
- Part of an innovative tech company
Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.