Head of Marketing
Pollfish is changing the way companies get consumer insights.
By distributing surveys to our network we collect data and survey responses from more than 350,000,000 users and our clients get results back in just a few hours.
Our mission is to provide quality information at scale to SMEs and large enterprises.
Online marketing is our main acquisition channel and we are always seeking ways to accelerate it's growth.
We’re seeking for a savvy, data-driven, hands-on marketeers to join our company and lead the marketing team. Our environment is highly agile and fast-paced with a can-do, collaborative and fun work ethic.
- The development and implementation of a Brand strategy that increases engagement and raises awareness
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Define, set up and implement acquisition channels for customer segments
- In-depth reporting of all the acquisition channels.
- Drive efficiency, develop and test new channels, including content marketing creation and distribution
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Create the marketing strategy for new and existing products in cooperation with all teams.
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, presentations and feedback.
- Manage the company's social media presence and deliver programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Continuously monitor and analyze the competitive environment, consumer trends and propose appropriate solutions.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Solid knowledge analytics, marketing and ad platforms(e.g., Google Analytics, Google Adwords,Marketo or similar.)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Strong technical skills including extensive familiarity with SaaS marketing
- Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment
- Desire and ability to manage multiple relationships at a time
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, tenacious, resourceful, and driven and dynamic personality
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Stock option plan
- Pleasing and Flexible Startup environment
- Workstation hardware of your choice
- Part of an innovative tech company
Pollfish is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.